1) How old do you wish you were?
21. At that point, you can do anything you want.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was coming out of first hour in 8th grade, and Elizabeth latched onto me and said Somebody bombed the World Trade Center!
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Push the button - hard - over and over, and go "NNNOOO!"
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
Ish. Sometimes I'm a bitch.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
While this will never happen, if I really HAD to... it would be a tiny blue star, on my side, above my right hip. (TINY)
6) If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
Russian. Hardest language to learn I hear.
7) Do you know your neighbors?
Not really... I used to hang out with the boys my age that live there, but they're kinda douches now.
8)What do you consider a vacation?
Having fun in unfamiliar and EXCITING surroundings!
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
No, that's silly.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
I'm not sure... how deep in am I? And where are we moving??... Wait, I live in Oklahoma. YES I'LL MOVE!
11) Are you touchy feely?
Not overly hippie-ish. But I enjoy that, yeah.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Depends. You have to have some common ground.
13) Dream job?
"I need this job, oh God, I need this show..."
14) Favorite channel(s)
E! (sometimes), TLC... and I think that's all...
15) Favorite place to go on a weekend?
Far. Anywhere. Or, more likely, coffeehouses.
16) Showers or Bath?
Baths are nice, but take too long. Plus showers provide marvelous epiphanies!
17) Do you paint your nails?
Nnnnooo! They only get chipped and make my fingers look even more stubby than they already are!
18) Do you trust people easily?
I used to trust really, really easily; almost blindly. Now I don't think so...
19) What are your phobias?
Dropping from somewhere very high. (Nobody's really afraid of heights themselves, are they? They're scared they're going to fall.)
20) Do you want kids?
Yeah... probably 3. (Two causes intense rivalry, and four is such a big number...)
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Hehehe. Depends what you mean by keeping it. Regular basis? Not a chance!
22) Where would you rather be right now?
On a very exciting and adventurous trip!
23) What makes you feel warm and safe?
Uhm... the notion of just sleeping next to someone under heavy blankets, and not doing anything.
24) Heavy or light sleep?
25) Are you paranoid?
Nnnno. I've seen paranoid. Paranoid I am not.
26) Are you impatient?
Yes. Yes I am.
27) Who can you relate to?
I'm fairly empathetic though, when I try...
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
... they're great? Do people really mind anymore?
29) Have you been burned by love?
Yyyyyes. In fact at this moment my poor shredded heart is dripping blood. Like the cuts I inflicted upon myself; they emulate my inward pain. </3 (annnd the emo's done)
30) Whats your life motto??
You get one chance. Don't be flippant with it, but don't take it too seriously.
31) What's your main ring tone on your cell?
A fun little techno beat.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Wasting time online!
34) Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine! Whose else would I sleep in?
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
Very very faded black. (GUYS AND DOLLS!)
36) Most recent movie you watched?
Superman Returns. It was... really really awesome.
37) Name five things you have on you at all times.
My wallet, my keys, my cell phone, some form of vision correction... clothes.
38.) What color are your bed sheets?
Blue. With penguins. ^_^
39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
None. I'm in my PJs - a T-shirt - and not wearing pants.
40) What is your favorite part of chicken?
Dark meat! YUMMM
41) What's your favorite town/city?
As of right now, Chicago.
42) I can't wait till...
I GET TO SEE WICKED AFJ FGBRBGER!!!!!
43) Who got you to join myspace?
Humm. I think it was Dustin. So I joined it, and then I deleted it because I realized how stupid it was.
44) What did you have for dinner last night?
Ummm... heh heh. Barbecue chicken and rice. (That is all one item, by the way.)
45) How tall are you barefoot?
Five-two (AND A HALF!!!)
46) Have you ever smoked crack?
OFF A HOOKER'S ASS! (Wait. That makes me a druggie AND a lesbian!)
47) Do you own a gun?
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Honestly, iced tea.
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
The hope that my habit of being disorganized and late to everything will be endearing, not annoying. (That may not work out too well...)
50) Do you have A.D.D.?
51) What time did you wake up today?
52) Current worry?
I won't like OCU. I won't like theatre performance. I won't get into the music theatre program in the fall.
53) Current hate?
The shortness of summer!
54) Favorite place to be?
Anywhere with music and interaction.
55) Where would you like to travel?
Off the continent! I'd love to take a cruise someday; I think I would spend the majority of my time at the front of the boat just watching the GIANT water in front of me.
56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
I hate that phrase. Ten years. So much of your life condensed down to such a throwaway phrase. (I've no idea. Wherever I take myself.)
57) Last thing you ate?
Two mints I took from my brotherrrrr!
58) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever's in my head - lately, that Slow Fade of Love song. Scales sometimes, though.
59) Last person that made you laugh?
Dustyn, just now (a Transformers movie?!).
60) Worst injury you've ever had?
I got 3 stitches in my chin when I was ten.
61) Does someone have a crush on you?
62) What is your favorite candy?